Thursday 21 July 2022

Preview of Sunday's game.

On Sunday coming we will be having an Ancients game featuring Romans against Britons.

I have laid out the terrain(without any troops on it),and when the "boys" arrive they will be given their commands,and can decide where they want to deploy,hopefully the temperature will be a little less than this.....................


Yes that's 40 degrees-in the garage on Tuesday!!

Brian,Graham and Dave will be the Britons,Malcolm,myself and Paul will be the Romans.



Top photo is the table as the "boys" will see it on arrival,bottom is a view of the settlement called Testiculum!(childish I know but it keeps me amused!) Those ships aren't filled with troops are they??



Top photo shows a general view down the table,bottom shows a couple of friendly fishing vessels!

Hopefully we will have a full turnout,and a good game-roll on Sunday.























4 comments:

  1. Romanes eunt domus! Should be a humdinger. Naughty Britons. I look forward to seeing how it goes. Cheers, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Given Ive traveled all over the World and never been troubled by heat, Tuesday gave me a real fright as I was very ill with heat stroke and Id only been out for an hour. My wife nearly rang you to collect my armies.

    ReplyDelete