Wednesday 29 December 2021

Seasonal Solo.

I find that the Christmas period is a good time to catch up on odd jobs,such as re-basing and experimenting with rules etc.etc. but I have gone a step further this year,and have started a solo game using my "Epic" figures(ACW) The first game will be this week,but I have commenced a Campaign Diary,and will publish bits and pieces from it as I go along with the game/campaign.



 Top photo is the scenario,bottom is the "reb's" position at the start of the game.


This is how the table looks at the start of the game,and the next shots are of the orders for each army,which will be followed to the letter,until a change is needed,by written communication.



Confederate reinforcements will come onto the table by throw of dice to indicate the move number(but not before move three!)


A view from the Confederate side of the table.

I intend to take my time over this game,and will,hopefully, incorporate it into a campaign.






















2 comments:

  1. Great stuff, John. Looks like Antietam? Enjoy this solo adventure! Cheers, Chris :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris will try my hardest to enjoy it!
      johnc

      Delete