Wednesday 22 April 2020

Swindled

Alas one of our members has suffered the fate that we all try to avoid....

What could this be? 
A corona virus scam...

A banking swindle....

Door step villains?

No. Much more devastating

A swine out there has carried out a deception

A heinous deed that would have statesmen crying out to the public...

Public punishment and recompense

What could have been the cause of such an outrage.. and abuse of a dear friend.. reducing a grown man to wail and dare I say .. utter profanities

The subject of such dastardly acts you ask...

None other than...


Correct... the humble sausage

Poor Brian is mortified.. under sold

Promised yet supplied short of his quota

Woe upon the perpetrator

Varus..bring me back my sausage!


15 comments:

  1. Paul,I echo that thought-Bring me back my sausage!!
    A word of caution-never trust anyone,not even a family member!From now on I'm going to count all my sausages,just in case I get "done"
    johnc

    ReplyDelete
  2. What they are all forgetting John now I have hung up my Baseball bat due to ill Health And as you know I used to mix with some horrible People when this Madness is over the Perpetrator of this Blatant Liberty can expect a visit from Men with big Sticks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brian,you still mix with some horrible people-US!!!-wish I had a big stick!!
      johnc

      Delete
  3. Tell him to try a bridie instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allan-that must be a Scottish thing is it?
      We English still believe that a Haggis is real you know!!
      johnc

      Delete
  4. Such criminality about these day. This is an outrage, in fact I'd go so far as to say an inrage! Varus has long since gone with said sausage sadly! A word of warning, beware of Greeks bearing sausages too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dennis-are feeling ok?
      It's a horrible story of one bag of 20 sausages being split "evenly"-only Brian ended up with 9 instead of 10!
      johnc

      Delete
    2. LOL! Another mystery solved!

      Delete
    3. Dennis,ah yes,but what of the origins of the universe??
      johnc

      Delete
  5. Brian you should use vegan bangers. No one would touch them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robbie,I had a completely vegan barbecue this afternoon,if it wasn't for the lamb and pork steaks,and ,of course,the sausages(pork too)
      johnc

      Delete
  6. I think suppliers need watching.
    So I am asking for help from you all.
    When you open a Tin of Beans take note of the Brand and Count them.
    Post your Results on Here and I will Name and Shame the Rip off Merchants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brian,if you "google" the question,you will receive the correct answer without any fuss-the answer is 465-now what???
      johnc

      Delete
  7. There you are told you.
    Mine only had 460.
    I bet they are Stingy with Grains of Rice.
    We shall see!!

    ReplyDelete