Tuesday 16 November 2021

"Clubhouse" Makeover.

It's been a while since I last cleaned the garage/clubhouse,so I decided that I would make it my priority this week-and what a job it turned out to be!!!-sweeping,dusting hoovering,drilling walls and re-hanging some of my many flags -it's enough to turn you to drink!!

Last cleanup date-2010!!!-dirtry boy!



Items off the walls,and flags all down-I should have counted them!


This saw alot of service today-had to clean the filters three times-dirty boy!!


Oh that's where the electric switch is!!



Some flags back up,some flags not!(stuff in foreground is the game,all packed up,for Saturday at Stockton)


I will have to finish the job tomorrow,but it's taking shape,and my eyes and nose can't take any more dust!!



































8 comments:

  1. Its a difficult but necessary job, but well worth doing. Well done that man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Herkybird-will we see you on Saturday at Stockton?
      johnc

      Delete
    2. I sincerely hope so! Only illness or the sky falling on our heads will stop me!

      Delete
  2. Its almost like watching Wind in the Willows. I do like that Bavarian flag, but strangely no SAFC flag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robbie,Bavarian flag is from the Bavarian Embassy in London,SAFC flag is still in the gutter outside our "cleansed" HQ!!-can't get anyone to pick it up!!!
      johnc

      Delete
  3. Did you find any hidden/lost gems John (apart from the power point)?!
    Regards, James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. James-two long lost dice and the biggest spider in the world!!!
      johnc

      Delete