Wednesday 10 November 2021

Preview "Battleground" game.

It's been a while since I last "blogged",mainly because I can't get this bloody computer to download any photo's without a fight,which takes about an hour,each time,and I get sick!!!! However,tonight I have managed to download some photo's which I took last Sunday when we ran through our proposed game for Battleground Stockton on the 20th November.

This is the "handout" we will be using,indicating that "Shiloh" is the battle we will be putting on(although a few "libereties" have been taken,so we can showcase our troops and rules!)



Overall view of the table,at the top,and fight at "Hornet's Nest" at bottom...............


Another view of the Peach Orchard/Hornet's Nest,just to whet the appetite!

If you visit the show,come and have a chat-that's what we do best!!
















 

13 comments:

  1. I expect to be there for a couple of hours so will pop over and say hello

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. David,looking forward to seeing you,cheers.
      johnc

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Cheers Allan-a full write up will follow,johnc

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to seeing the game John. Im not certain about a chat though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robbie,I will be bringing those two Garrison ECW units for you,so you'll have to chat!!!
      johnc

      Delete
  4. Sadly I can’t make it. So I’ll look forward to your write up on the blog. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris,Paul did say you couldn't make it-pity,but I'll do my best to make the write-up interesting,with a few photographs.
      johnc

      Delete
    2. Cheers John. Hopefully see you over Xmas

      Delete
    3. Chris-are you the real Santa Claus then???
      johnc

      Delete
    4. Aren’t you on the naughty list?

      Delete
    5. Chris,I sometimes "list" to port/starboard,but that's just the RUM!!!
      johnc

      Delete