Wednesday 12 October 2022

WW2 German 20mm flak gun


 I bought this beautiful Rubicon model a while ago. Perfect for the northern European games set in WW2 1944 onwards.

As Dave has allied air power available I decided that we needed some Flak guns.

There are multiple choices for the kit with spares galore 
(turret and additional armour) that I'm sure will come in useful 




Standard German undercoat prior to the camouflage colours for NW Europe.
 

I decided the crew would have the three colour scheme for the uniforms





Unfortunately I haven't anywhere to use an air-gun to paint the models so decided to try using foam dappling instead. Reasonably happy with the effect.





1 comment:

  1. Paul,absolutely fabulous-but what could it do to a STUG?????(that's not a tank you know!!)
    johnc

    ReplyDelete