Monday 22 January 2024

ACW game and "whinge" about my camera!

I am not the brightest when faced with anything of a technological nature,and my camera is to me the "beast" that confuses me the most!!-only two photo's from last nights game showed up on my "download" thingy,but now I have the whole lot-HOW????


Top shows Paul's command in a furious fire-fight,bottom shows my troops marching into position.
The whole table is ablaze now-Dave and Graham are giving us a hard time-officers were falling like "nine pins",but neither side can claim an advantage-yet!!!-my exreme right flank is in danger,how is Paul doing??

He's doing ok-let's hope his dice throwing doesn't let him down!!!!

My flank has been pounded by Dave's artillery and two regiments have been forced to retire(no, I'm not going to say it!!)-things are not looking too good-can Paul save the day?

NO!! his centre collapsed,and his left is looking "dodgy" to say the least!!


Graham looks as if he is in trouble,but Paul's morale was rather low,and his troops decided to run away(not retire!)-we asked for a draw,but got refused!!-A good game,well thought out,well done Dave.
































 

5 comments:

  1. Please which company made those figures

    Are they Warrior (really missed

    I know you were a fan

    And what size are those beautiful bases

    I'm going to spend the weekend in the attic looking for my ACW collection....Spencer Smith and Hinchcliffe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog Big Kev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fab, fellas. ACW is a great period to wargame. Cheers, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice troops and layout. Have had a few false starts on ACW but have just bought the new Osprey book of rules With Hot Lead and Cold Steel.
    Tried Fire and Fury, did my box in tbh. Too complicated! I still have my set of Blue Light Manual ACW rules from 197?

    ReplyDelete