Friday 19 March 2021

Game Preview.Plains Indians.

I haven't had a game with my US Cavalry vs Plains Indians for a while,so thought I would give them an"airing", possibly tonight-however,first here is a small preview of the scenario....................

This is the simple(?) scenario-I will be putting pieces of paper with Sioux strengths behind the marked positions-I will not know how many of each type(foot/mounted) there are in the positions until I turn the papers over!!

The Wagon train,c/w settlers peacefully meandering their way to Fort Hope-I suspect that there may be some "Sneaky Sioux" hiding behind " them thar hills!!!"

This is how the Cavalry will leave the Fort,after the first attack on the wagon train.


An overall view of the table before any Sioux figures are placed in their positions.I'm quite looking forward to the unpredictability of this game-full report later.

























 

4 comments:

  1. Bloody hell John, is there any period that you do not have figures for?!! :)
    This looks like it is going to be most enjoyable (and colourful).
    Regards, James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James-very few that I/we don't cover-game will be good,I hope!
      johnv

      Delete
  2. I look forward to hearing how hard you make this for yourself ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris,It was "Custer-like"-full report next blog!
      johnc

      Delete