Monday 6 December 2021

Preview of next Sunday's game!

Inspired by Sunday's game,I cleared the figures away in super fast time,and set about planning next week's game!!-An Ancients, Rome vs Barbarians game has been set out,and with just a little bit of "tweeking" we will be ready to go,with,hopefully, a full house again.



 This shows the scenario and table layout-it looks and feels right!!



The Barbarians(thousands of 'em!) and the relieving(?) Legions(two of 'em!)


Outside the Fort-don't you just pity them? and inside the Fort-sneaky cavalry!!

I'm really looking forward to this one.















8 comments:

  1. Spectacular table set for a spectacular game! Tell us a little of the Roman fort…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Allan.thanks for comment-the Fort was bought at a bring-and-buy,posibly York,and was in a nit of disrepair,so I had to make a 4-sided edifice into a 3 sided edifice-pity really but the gateway is great,cheers.
      johnc

      Delete
  2. Strangely Im sat here typing, waiting for John to tip up with his Cesarean Romans to fight my Gauls.My game wont be as a big as yours naturally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robbie,I'm told that nothing of yours is bigger than mine!!!
      JOhnc

      Delete
  3. Looks great John. My money’s on the barbies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris-the pila throw is horrendous,so I wouldn't bet too much money on the outcome!!
      johnc

      Delete
    2. I look forward to reading all about it :-)

      Delete
    3. Chris,best laid plans and all that!!
      johnc

      Delete