Tuesday 3 May 2022

Game Preview for Sunday 8th May.

Fired with enthusiasm after Sunday's game,I have already planned a game and set the figures out, and written a very short scenario-I have even picked sides !!!



Very short scenario,and table as the "boys" will see it as they arrive on Sunday-Romans on the left,Dacians and Germans on the right.


Top photo shows the German hordes,which will be commanded by Brian(well, they are his figures!)-bottom photo shows the Dacians,who will be commanded by Paul.



Top photo shows Malcom's command,in front of the camp-Graham will be commanding the rest of the Legion.which is leaving the camp via the back gate!! Bottom photo is my command,the Batavian  aux. infantry and cavalry.

All looks set for another good game(even better if Dave can make it,but he is driving along way on Sat/Sun so probably won't be able to come along!)-Roll on Sunday.

Paul,why can't I reply to comments made on the blog?? has something gone wrong?
















3 comments:

  1. Can't wait John, those Sarmatian cavalry look imposing. I wonder where they can steamroller ?

    Using this as a test comment from the pc, I'll do a second check from mobile too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can comment again! Chris :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it’s going to be a classic, John. Nice one. Cheers, Chris

    ReplyDelete