Tuesday, 22 September 2026

Pro painted figures

Yesterday, mine and Dave's metal figures returned from Sri Lanka.

We sent off 380 plus 28mm metal figures early in July.
This is our 7th order with Fernando Enterprises.

The process is very simple and I decided this year to let them arrange outgoing packaging as well as the return to UK.

Communication was excellent throughout and they would send photos of test painted figures for approval.  

Once approved they complete the rest of the unit.






The returned parcel was really 
well packaged into individual units 








Now that we have them returned 
they just need basing, a bit of flock and
 unit name tags and onto the table.
 




4 comments:

  1. Nice Grenzer. If Id known you were using Hinchliffe SYW I could have offered you a very decent sized German States SYW army.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! I’m majorly jealous. They do a fab job. Cheers, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Fiddler on the roof-if I was a rich man!!!!-looking great,when will we see them on the board??

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'd have to be happy with these. Beautifully painted, really colourful and excellent packaging for the trip in the post.
    Best wishes, James

    ReplyDelete