Wednesday 13 March 2019

Preview for Sunday's game.Crusades.

Seeing as my analyst says I'm completely perplexed and anxious about Brexit (by the way what is the Moorhouse B amendment??),he suggested that I do a game preview,so here goes......


Top photo is the very simple scenario,bottom photo is the table as the "boys" will see it on Sunday,as they arrive.

View from the Damascus battlements-note the two HUGE catapults!!

The Christian right flank(other religions are available!) made up of Teutonic knights.

The Saracen(Muslim) left flank-see, I told you other religions are available!-note horse archers to the front!

The Saracen centre c/w commander's tent on hill in the background.

The Christian centre-looking very much like Normans!(Holy Order Foot)

The Saracen right flank,including two units of Mamalukes!

The Christian left flank.
I am looking forward to this game,it's such a colourful and brutal period to fight,we will pick sides on the night(knight?)
Roll on Sunday-by the way,I have been told on very good authority,that we should all begin to stock-pile Sprouts and String-neither of which will be in plentiful supply after 29th March!!


















































2 comments:

  1. A cracking looking scenario John I can see this in your FULLY illustrated scenario book. When its completed can you sign mine please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robbie,I'm still waiting for "crowd funding",but I've just had an idea-you could fund me from the Royalties from your novel!!!
      please advise.
      johnc

      Delete