Sunday 20 September 2020

An unusual "what if?" type game.Koreans vs Normans!

I intend playing this game next week(unless the Government ban me from my garage!),it seems very unusual but interesting to say the least!!


Top photo shows the scenario and terrain map-bottom shows the simple "battle plans" for each side-in other words "get stuck in!!"


Two shots showing the table without troops....................................



HAL is playing "silly buggers" again(printing two photo's instead of one!,however I will persevere in the face of adversity!

Castle defenders and "bridge hill" defenders in position,now for the Koreans..........


There they are-colourful and menacing!-where's the Duc??

There he is-well out of the way!
Full report next week.





















































 

4 comments:

  1. Hoy Yee hilarious :-P as I game several minor periods, I'm all in favour of what if games. Enjoy, Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris,I hope to play this game today,and will enjoy it I'm sure.
      johnc

      Delete
  2. I had to check the date. I thought I was back in the early 1970's when WRG ancient games were fought between cavemen and Imperial Romans every week. Still why not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robbie,with your haircut and fashion sense,you are in the early 197o's!!
      Still,why not indeed-read your blog re Waterloo project-good on you! lovely paint job on your "sample" figure.
      johnc

      Delete