Wednesday 22 September 2021

Sad,Sad,day!!

It was democratically decided by Paul,that we needed a new "Look" when we attend shows and put demo. games on,so he ordered some Sky Blue polo shirts(note the colour-Sky Blue!) from Asda.


 This is my "it's grim up north face" but why am I not smiling? Well, it's goodbye to our "Geranium Red" shirts and it makes me sad.....................



It's like losing an old friend,but the "sky Blue" shirts will make up for it surely!?

If the sky ever gets to this colour blue,we're in trouble!!!!-ooh look it's got my name embroidered on it-ah,well thats better,only one thing for it now-celebrate........................

That's better-happy,happy day now! I've only got 4 crates of beer,2 bottles of Rum and half a bottle of Vodka to get through before I start the "Sober October" scheme!!!!






















8 comments:

  1. So you didn’t call in Lawerence Lewellyn Bowen for a make over then? Never mind. Splendid new kit !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Alan,good to hear from you,Paul and Dave and chris will be wearing the new"kit" at Carronade(Saturday 25th at Falkirk) but Brian,Graham and I will have to wait until "Battleground" at Stockton on 20th November-can't wait!!!!cheers.
      johnc

      Delete
  2. I am curious to see these shirts in the flesh. Paul assured us that they’re not gray!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well,he'll tell you anything-actually the true colour is "teal",more like a Brussel Sprout" colour-you'll love it,honest(!!??)
      johnc

      Delete
  3. Whose muscles are those in the grim up north living room???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris,that's the young lady who comes and gives me a "massage" twice a week,didn't I tell you?-what's a "happy ending" that she keeps going on about??
      johnc

      Delete
  4. It's a north eastern sky
    Not one of those southern softy sunny ones for us
    Grim lad indeed

    ReplyDelete