Monday 26 August 2024

Getting back into it!

We have had a couple of good games over the past two weeks-one was a Roman vs Dacians-a very near run thing-but no photo's(I blame the cameraman!!) and one on this Sunday involving "El Cid" against a Moorish army-Dave couldn't make it,neither could Brian(it's his 70th Birthday today) so I commanded the Moors whilst Graham and Paul commanded the Spanish-only a few photo's but we had a great game-winner was "ME"-always a lift!!


The "citadel"-the objective of the game-defended by Moorish archers-who defended well and caused Paul a "bit of bother"


Top photo shows my "Black Guard" smashing the Spanish centre-hurrah!!-bottom photo shows the Spanish cavalry smashing my right flank Moorish cavalry!-swings and roundabouts???



Bottom photo shows my Left flank cavalry beating Graham's elite Andalusians-hurrah again-top photo shows abject misery on Paul's face as he admits defeat!!!!

This was another good game,played in good spirit-did they let me win?-of course not!!

Mid week,Dave is trying out our Demo game for Border Reiver-7YW,and then we will all participate on the day.














No comments:

Post a Comment