Monday 9 April 2012

Lancashire Games Roman Auxilliary Figures.

Here are a couple of images of my latest aquisitions from Lancashire Games.I can not praise this company enough,the customer servive and speedy delivery are second to none,Allan is friendly and chatty and is a credit to his trade.These Roman Auxilliary figures arrived and,as is my way of doing things,I always fully paint one figure to see what they are going to look like,so as you can see one is fully painted and the other is a bare casting. I must admit I found the pose rather strange,with the spear being lifted in the air,but I'm warming to them.


This command group is superbly sculpted,with alot of fine detail,can't wait to get started on them.



Another close up shot of the figs.the embossed shields make even my style of painting look good!

I also have a pack of Celtic cavalry on the painting table,so I'll keep you posted on my progress with them.




No comments:

Post a Comment