Thursday 20 December 2018

Game preview for Sunday 23rd December 2018.

We are having,by popular request, a Marlburian game this Sunday,so I thought a quick preview might get us in the mood.


Top photo is the scenario(c/w deliberate spelling mistake!) and map,bottom photo is the table as the "boys" will see it as they arrive.
I have picked sides,and knowing that Graham doesn't like commanding cavalry,I have put him in charge of the French cavalry and the French Provincial infantry!!!!-I will be commanding the French infantry and the Bavarians.
Paul  has the honour of commanding the Dutch,and cavalry facing Graham,whilst Brian is in charge of the British contingent,who are guarding the hamlet and bridge-all looks set for a tremendous tussle!

A shot of the French cavalry,facing the Dutch cavalry!(come on Graham!!)

My Bavarians facing Brian's well protected British "hiding" in the Hamlet-can you spot Brian's secret weapon lurking in the one of the houses??-I can,there it is........................

No matter how hard he argues about "time travel" I'm not going to allow it!!!!
Roll on Sunday.




























No comments:

Post a Comment