Friday 4 October 2019

"Mojo" back.

After a couple of weeks away from wargaming(but not painting!) I appear to have my "MOJO" back,and am raring to go!!
On Sunday I am arranging to put on the game we,hopefully, will be putting on at Stockton at the end of November-it will be exciting,colouful,and while not unique as such,although I haven't seen too many of this kind of game,hopefully it will get me back into the swing of things!
Whilst taking a break,I have been painting my 15mm English Civil War figures from Warrior Miniatures,and have finished all the figures I have-but today I sent away for another two ECW armies!!-I have struggled a bit with the painting of these diminutive little chaps,but have now found a method which suits my style(ie painting over all the details I find not necessary!!) and the end result is ok(in my eyes anyway)
Roll on Sunday.

8 comments:

  1. Yay. Back in the saddle. Sorry to not get up North last weekend. I will see you at Stockton!
    Cheers
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yo Chris,hope everything is now ok,and we'll look forward to seeing you at Stockton.
      johnc

      Delete
  2. Glad you are back in harness. Will we be seeing the 15mm chaps soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mike,good to hear from you,I really wanted to use the 15mm chaps as a solo-type project for cold winter nights,when I can set up my Kallistra boards in the dining room!But I am going to post a couple of photo's of them tomorrow.
      johnc

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi STW,glad anyone is taking interest,and yes I intend to post some photo's tomorrow,thanks for your comment,
      johnc

      Delete
  4. Any chance you could post a couple of photos, warrior are particularly remiss when it comes to images on their website but to deal with as a company hard to beat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Derek,nice of you to comment-I agree that Warrior is a little remiss in that department,and I particularly agree with you that John,of Warrior, is great to deal with.
      I will be posting a few photo's of my efforts so far(I hope you're not expecting anything great!!)
      johnc(william)

      Delete