Thursday 14 May 2020

Auxiliary Legion Complete.

At long last I have completed my "Auxiliary Legion"-I have put Auxiliary Legion in inverted commas because really they are Legionaries(Prince August Molds) but I have ignored the Lorica Segmentata-and just painted over it,however the result is quite pleasing(to me!),and photo's follow.....................


View from the rear and view from the front-10 cohorts of 12 figures per cohort.


View from the left,and view from the right(or sinister,dexter if you prefer!!)


A close-up shot and an action shot-get stuck in lads!!!!
I will try and think of a solo scenario to fit these figures into,and soon!
The next set of photo's show a certain amount of boredom creeping into my normal(?) routine,and should be entitled "what a lovely place to live-watch some bugger creep up and spoil it!"-see what you think.....................


English Civil War(top) and South East Asia(Mongols/Koreans) bottom.


Celtic homestead and Mongol camp.


Red Indian camp and Medieval camp.


Norman castle and Roman fort.
Last Friday we celebrated VE day in our cul-de-sac(observing social distancing),but we don't know who let this bloke in.........................

I think he was supposed to be Charlie Chaplin!!!!
Keep smiling and keep alert(or safe or home or whatever it's supposed to be!!)


























































































2 comments:

  1. Nice to see Daph' taking an interest! The Skittles Legion looks fab. Can't wait to see who you put up against them to Waste the Rainbow. Take care and maybe lose the tach ;-) cheers Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris,Legio Skittlus-I like it!!-Daph wasn't taking an interest,she was being annoying with her bloody mobile 'phone!!

      Delete