Tuesday 1 June 2021

Preview game for Sunday.

This Sunday we will be playing a game based in 1076,pitting Normans against Vikings.


Top photo is the scenario,bottom is the terrain map,without any troops shown on it!



Top photo is the whole table taken from point "X" on the map,bottom photo shows the Castle looking towards the bridge.


Top photo is taken from point "Y" on the map,bottom is taken from point "Z".

I still have some fine details to work out about Norman dispositions,and commanders-still,it keeps me busy!!

















 

2 comments:

  1. Ample time to figure out the set up. My money is on the nasty Normans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris-I hope so,Paul and I are the Norman commanders against Brian,Dave and Graham(or Curly,Larry and Mo as I call them!!)
      johnc

      Delete