Wednesday 26 February 2020

Castle Project.

I mentioned in my last blog that I was going to "construct" a Castle using the paper towers and walls from the E.C.W. book of paper figures,well,I am not the one to let the grass grow under my feet,so today the project took shape............................


Working on a factory-type production line,and with the experience of making the towers before,I quickly cut,scored and glued 6 towers and 9 wall sections,as well as some doors for the towers.

A selection of doors-the card squares are for the tower floor to be stuck to,to give them rigidity.


Completed tower above and below just one of the many configurations I can use with towers and walls I have made!-they need some figures to show scale.................................

Not too bad,I can see some "lively" encounters against these walls!!
What next?????-I must be able to think of something!!




















































8 comments:

  1. Impressive John a veritable Persimmon type of wargamer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robbie,I worry when you're being nice-what are you after??
      johnc

      Delete
  2. All you need is a Chartlton Heston figure to do the big battle from "El Cid".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Doug,funny you should mention "El Cid"because that's the game we are putting on this Sunday!! Now if I can only fond a Sophia Loren figure!!!!!!
      johnc

      Delete
  3. Top crafting again, my friend :-) Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris,that's what you think!-you should see the state of my fingers-bloody UHU glue and sharp knives don't like me!!!
      johnc

      Delete
    2. Liz seems to worry whenever I craft my fingers with a scalpel :-P

      Delete
    3. Chris,Brian wins all the prizes for cutting and sticking-fingers that is!!!
      johnc

      Delete