Thursday 12 August 2021

Game preview for Sunday 15th August.

When the "boys" come along on Sunday they had better be wearing their sunglasses and desert boots,because we are in the Sudan!


Top photo is the terrain map and objectives,bottom shows the table as the "boys" will see it as they arrive.


The "Hill Fort" plus one or two Haddendowah and Dervish infantry and cavalry looking to attack it!!!


The Outpost,and both British camps-all looks too quiet and peaceful to me!

On your marks,get set..................................

I always enjoy Colonial games,they are fast and furious,provoke lots of banter, but above all they are always fun-roll on Sunday.





















 

9 comments:

  1. I know a Poem about the Desert.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a mighty fine set up for the Sudan - your Friends are going to have a great time of it. Cheers. KEV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello KEV.good to hear from you-the game was all we expected of it,and more!!
      johnc

      Delete
  3. It looks a great set up John, in fact it reminds me of Whitley Bay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robbie-Mods and Rockers????-ah the good old days,cheers.
      johnc

      Delete
  4. Looks top, top, top John. Colonial is great fun. My club in Leeds is back in business. I’ll have to get a colonial game in myself. Glad you’re not having to wait long to get your eye sorted. Sorry that it clashes with Falkirk! All the best, Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Chris-read full report for full action.The eye business is a real P....r but I wouldn't dare ask for a different appointment-they'd probably put me at the back of the queue!
      johnc

      Delete