Monday 21 August 2023

15mm Eastern Buildings.

I have finished,not without difficulty, my "Hovels" Eastern Buildings,and think they will do the trick on many a future game..................




 All eight buildings photographed back and front-I washed them first in hot soapy water,then scrubbed them with a nail brush,undercoated them,then painted them twice with an acrylic paint,then undercoated them again before I was happy!!!-adding the windows and doors etc,was the least of my efforts-however they look okay,so onto the table for an "in situ" couple of shots..........



I'm sure these two villages will be fought over vigorously within the very near future-the palm trees were Birthday Cake decorations!!-who would want palm trees on a cake???







4 comments:

  1. Very nice John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you-having had a successful game with all the Sudan troops,I might put them on display at Border Reiver on 2nd Sept.!
      johnc

      Delete
  2. Great choice with Hovels. Oldies but goodies. And you’ve navigated the painting instructions perfectly. Will you eventually be miniaturised all your collections?! Cheers, Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a thought-but space is the final frontier!
      johnc

      Delete