Tuesday 20 October 2015

Celebrity Gossip Response.

I hope that the "papps" keep away from my door-this same photo was published a few years ago in the Evening Chronicle too-must be a slow news day!!
The event was a very early Wargames show,organised by Derek Sharman at Durham Castle,and featured my 7YW 40mm armies re-fighting the battle of Blenheim-good old days,and I still have those figures(about 1200 of them!) for sale!!!
On the strength of my new found fame and fortune,I have bought a new car..........Does anyone recognise the make??


4 comments:

  1. John,
    I dont know the make, but it does look like a hairdressers car.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Robbie,if I could afford a car like that,I wouldn't speak to the likes of you!!!
      johnc

      Delete
  2. Maserati Biturbo Spider... the hubcaps were the clue... :o))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steve,correct!! Unfortunately not mine,but some cheeky chappie parked it in front of my gate,must have been afraid that someone might pinch it!!
      johnc(william)

      Delete