Friday 21 May 2021

Bargain Figures 2.

Apart from setting up a game for this Sunday(Sudanese Colonial) I have been busy painting up my first "Regiment" of British Redcoats as per the previous blog.




 Three shots showing the completed "Regiment"-I hope to have eight in total to face the wrath of my Scots who have twelve "Clans"-should be interesting!

Rear view-this is what the Clans will be hoping to see!!


Detail of officer figure-must work on those buttons!! I also requested from Warrior a sample of a cavalry figure...................



The figure comes with two options for the hands-the first is as you can see in these photographs,the second is for the right hand to be holding a carbine,and all for £1.40 including the horse!! my next order will include a few of these beauties!!






















7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Alan,didn't know you could speak Scots!!
      Thanks for comment,cheers.
      johnc

      Delete
  2. Rebellious Scots to crush?! Always love a bit of ‘45 action. I’m waiting on my Kickstarter from Flags of War. Includes the Irish Picquets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris,are they related to the "Flying Pickets"???-looking forward to you posting a review when you get them.By the way what is happening on the 3D front?
      johnc

      Delete
    2. Looking from the window above... possibly the ugliest boy band ever? Sure I can post a review of my ks when it arrives. I’ve sort of run out of things to print at the mo. So the 3D printer is much like myself most of the time... idle! :-P

      Delete
  3. That's some d™mned lovely painting John.
    Regards, James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. G'day mate,you're too kind!-the rest of them will get better(?) as I'm getting used to the figures,cheers.
      johnc

      Delete