Wednesday 25 September 2013

 
Painting update

Here are some pictures of my Seven Years War Austrians in progress.

I can't get the hang of this negative style of painting so it's back to my old fashioned ways.



These figures were bought off e-bay also and fit in well with my Front Rank regulars which make up the bulk of the army!


John managed to purchase these fine figures off a trade stall at Border Reiver a few weeks ago and I've been looking forward to getting them painted. The above figures off e-bay were only 22 in number, 2 short of my normal battalion compliment hence the fill in with casualties.

I've done this before with some of my War of Spanish succession battalions and they fit in really well.

 
Twelve more figures to complete, then the other half and that'll be six battalions done,
only another six ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment